Saturday, May 10, 2008

freshies..

well..im a new blogger here..
it seems interesting to have a blog..
it SEEMS so..Xp
and so this is my 1st POST!!
here goes...


im not having a very good day today..
know why?? now shut up and read.. XD

1st, i was like very very pissed off when my class teacher asked me to donate RM100 to the class(10coupons)!!
OMG~ come on larh..that's not your $, dun say it so easily k? really cannot tahan ady larh..
but cant deny, she's kinda ok when she's out of this 'carnival business'... ^^ (thank me cause at least i praised you)


after that..i NEARLY cried..hear me? nearly!!
i always put my friends 1st!!
i just cant help it when my besties is having somethin very awful that happened to them..
ill be very worry as in VERY..
especially jan, my bestie since i was in standard 6..
she'd becoming very weird this few days..i wished i know why!! (hey jan, if you're reading this..pls forgive me for being so 'kua zhang'..im just too worry..)
you can tell us whenever you feel like it.. anytime, anywhere.. trust me!! ^^


ok..enough of my sad story..
this is the only incident that makes me happy today!!
well..i got a crush at my school..dun ask me who..ill tell you if im in a good mood!!
and so..i saw him many times today in school.. is that call fate or is it my school compound is too small?? (dun make me sad pls..)LOL
hahahah~~ im trying to make it a low profile..
cause my school is like 'GOSSIP HEAVEN'.. so i better becareful..

wow~~
it's kinda long huh??
ok larh..then ill stop here..
tata and see you next time!! ^_______________^

2 comments: