Monday, November 3, 2008

ok..
im very super duper angry with tm streamyx!!
me and jan cant get to go on9 just because we live at taman sup****!!
darn fucking right?
eeeshhhhh!
lots of things to blog this week but argh!
THANKS TO STREAMYX!! >.<

im having sports competition between classes this few days..
and im already like miss darlie..OMFG
nvm..i guess im just trying to be more 'liang jing jing'..(if you know who's HE) Xp

oh yeah, today..
im pissed off by someone you wont even think bout..
it's junee..
you know what he said to me in my comment?
he said im a slut cause im using my dad's hp to go on9..
and he blamed me for not using my own-earned money...
eh c'mon larh..
how am i gonna earm money by now?
i wanna work part time, but my parents just wont let me..
you say larh! what on earth should i do???
you go ask him to tell me larh..
dun he ever think when he wanna talk??

ok fine..
since im happy with my bb..
hahaha!
cause he finally admitted something he dint want to all this time!
congrats me!! ^_____________^

oh yeah!
there's something i wanna tell you guys..
i dyed my hair and *BOOM*..
i got a 'que dian' from the discipline..
of course..together with yasmine and kin kin..
hahahahha!
aiyarh..
'dai' larh..
1 'que dian' for 1 nice dyed hair worh..not bad larh.. XD

oh and..
eimunn arh eimunn..
cartene arh cartene..
both of you were wrong and right..
it's just diff ppl diff thinkin..
i know i cant say anythin cause im not you guys..
but i just wanna see you guys back together and of course..
this is not an easy task..
it's almost like MISSION IMPOSSIBLE..
but..friendship isnt easy right..
everyone will get through this though.. ^^
i hope so..

oh and yay!
next year..
im gonna sit with yasmine!! ^^
sorry cross..
it's just i wanna change my PRTNERS since we sit together for dunno how many years dy..
hahahaha!
but thanks to you..
i learned something too!! ^^

and everybody..
me and jan are officially sick..
we're having fever and running nose..
that's equals too FLU!!
darn..
im still having competition tomorrow..
die man..
i hope i can still do my best then..
GAMBATEH!! ^_____________^

No comments:

Post a Comment