Sunday, March 1, 2009

hello hello to all of my viewers..
i would like to say wtf to my internet again!
dunno why my internet kept on having darn problems..
is it because i live on top of the hill??
darn.. but yikes! i love it here..
so relaxing with the breeze here and no need to breathe in those yuckie air!! =D

oh dear, i miss you every single day..
it's sad that i cant chat with you everyday dy...
miss me?
darn. i dunno.. T^T


back to school..
i hate my classmates this year..
not all of course..just SOME!!
cant you guys be more mature and pls dun do things like you're still in kindergarten?!?!
c'mon larh..WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??? >.<
if you dun like what we do..
just tell us in the 1st place larh!
or maybe just bite your tongue and shut your eyes down!
it's far too lame and yuckie for you to talk at our backs and trying to be freakin fake in front of us!!
or maybe you should apply for an acting class!!
oopsie!! corrections! many acting classes!! ^^
trust me, it's for your own good!

and even if we did say some rude words in class..
IT'S N.O.Y.B!! FYI, THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!

phew! i know my post is very long and cheung hei..
but haiyo..pls be patient larh..
read read and read ok?? ^^ thx
well, we (janine. jenny. yasmine. kin. cartene and me) are planning to start a business!!!!!!
HOORAY!!!! ^_______________^
but not this year larh..
this year sucks man!! having spm too!
we'll start next year we think..
and my parents and my sis are kinda supporting! hehehehe!!
thx guys~ ^^
i wanna make $$$ lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$
and then i can buy what i want and have money for my college fees!!
and of course..buy things for my family..
waliaoerh! i think too far dy horh.. ^^
aiyarh.. let me larh.. =P

ok larh..stop here..ciao!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment