Tuesday, May 19, 2009

shit!


im having flu and a lil' bit of sore throat now..


what if it's H1N1?!?!


then what am i suppose to do? T__________T


my dad said he'll bring me to doc tomorrow..


but after tuition..sigh! =="





there's someone im sooooooo beh tahan her..

she thinks she's the most beautiful?!

eh c'mon larh, even if you're pretty..you disgust me with your attitude!

you know how many ppl actually hate you??

yes, maybe you'll say you dun care, it's none of your business or whatsoever..

but helloooo?? it's our business cause you're polluting our eyes!!

and i was so so so dissapointed
when you actually angry me for helping my best friend to give you some thing..

i know you were my friend, but i was just helping him to pass that thing..

not telling you to get back with him!

dun you get it?!?! i got my own difficulties when i was stucked between you guys..

and i was trying hard to be fair to both of you..

you think it's easy??

and what really pissed me off is, if you really hate me or angry me for doing that..

cant you just tell me?

it's so not mature that you just turned your face back without telling me what on earth were you thinking!! and made me so confused bout what ive done wrong..

F*CK YOU REAL HARD!!!

and pls, dun write bout my friend how lcly is he..

while you're the one who should be talked by ppl!!

ppl changed, but you..you changed towards the opposite direction!
the wrong direction!





who are you?
my long lost ex-bestfriend!
coral

No comments:

Post a Comment