Friday, June 12, 2009


weird? nahh..
hahahahah!


ok girls, updating my blog..finally!
you cant blame me for that..
it's all my internet faults!! eeeshhh!

dunno what to blog larh..
cause too much to blog but dunno how to start..

let's start with this..
so honey and i went to mv on tues and fri..
yehyeh babe! i skipped my tuitions..

so what?! only this time k? ^__________^

and i hate that fuckin ktm!
we waited for the seremban ktm for more than an hour man!
wanna ki siao that time and both of us started to diao ktm ady..
ahahah!


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

another thing is..rmb that guy i told you b4?
that eugene??
oh gosh..
he's so annoying you know?!
he kept on sms me while he dun really what to chat bout..
find some topic larh dude.. T.T


then he asked me out for a movie..
i said no, but he just wont give up..
then the next thing was he's right in front of my house!!
OMFG man..
that was OKAY..
the next day, he texted me and said that he wanted to come again..
and i said no, and again he just wont listen to me..
so i started calling skyler for help~


i mean, c'mon larh..
i wont let you come in to my house..
plus, we got nothing to do also..
so what's the point of coming to my house?
weird guy.. =="

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

lastly, went to mv with mom and sis yesterday!

bought shoes and clothes..
i was actually goin to buy the skinny jeans that i want for dunno-how-long..
then darn!
i was having period pain and gastric together..
haizz...

guess il have to wait for the next outings.. T___________T

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

ohohoh! you know what.. i heard the news and shit! new iphone 3Gs is coming out soon! on 19th june!!
the most shocking thing is------ it's only rm360++ for an 8Gb iphone!!
CRAZY RIGHT?!?! bro~~~~ can buy for me?? plsssss ^^ (learning from someone)

No comments:

Post a Comment