Monday, July 13, 2009

im in the pc lab again..
im surprised by someone..
nvm, dun wanna talk bout it..
later let other ppl 'fai' me..lol

so yesterday i went to my school's band concert..with him of course..
and janine fetched me to and fro.. ^^
faleeq was so damn quite man..ahh, i know he's shy larh..XD
and i saw william too!
he's so lame man, he called me even though he's right in front of me..
though i dint saw him that time larh.. =="
he's so damn skinny now larh..
told my mom bout him back home..
darn! you know what my mom said??
'see, william study until skinny dy and you? still being a lazy bum bum!"
shiat you william! talk to my mom~ T___________T

anyway, the concert was not bad..
jess even cried cause the concert yesterday is the last concert in her high school life!!!
dun be sad yea..i mean we still can come back to the concert right? =D
look at the bright side, oh i know you will.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment