Sunday, December 27, 2009

im at someone else's hs..
i left my hs..
dunno how many days i can afford..may be a day or longer..
but i certainly hope it can be longer..
ppl dunno me may think that im crazy, spoilt, or anything else..
but you can ask someone more closer to me..like my bestfriends..

i know my dad loves me, pampers me alot..
i know he always put me in the 1st..
i know he needs to sacrifice something for me, for my education..
i know he's worry bout my future, my life..
i know i know i know..i love him too!!
but why isnt there anyone who can understands how i feel except for my eldest brother?!?!
im the youngest, that's why im the most pampered..
and thats also the reason why my burden, pressure are more than my bro and sis..
because dad always thinks that they arent good enough..
putting alot of hopes on me..
i dun like that!!

i dunno whats the point of asking me bout my college plans since they already decide what im taking and where im going..why? tell me..
i did tell them bout my plans, how?!
got rejected everytime and scolded me like hell before i even have a chance to talk more..
always scold me for something i dint do..
always said that im bad temper..
how can they forget that im his daughter, i inherits his characteristics k..
so who's the bull? dun just blame me..

and miss janine, i dint log out my acc is because i trust you..
and you're rushing me like hell rmb? =)
and thank you for adding 1 more post for me.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment