Sunday, April 18, 2010

went to bukit jalil stadium last friday with ashley. yen chi. choc and a few more.


it was our kc high sports day.



some classmates claimed that its such a loss to lose me.


because there's no one to run and win medals for them. hahaha!


well, chill. its not that theres no one.


but admit larh. not as fast as me. except for that gila marcia. lol


friends, i want to. but i cant since im not in Sr3Sc.



gosh! how much i miss you guys weih.


college is so much different from you guys. T_______T


anyway, we took some pictures of course.


i made new friends too.


i mean, i know who were they and they know who am i also.


but you know, not that kind of really know each other one.


just we're too popular in school.lol


so here's the cute girl. ray ray!
and the ugly me. sweat all over.



the worst part that day was theres no one to fetch me home.

due to lots of reasons larh, lazy to tell oll over again.

so this crazy junee told me to ask guys, sambil pulling my top's strap off my shoulder.

hahahahah! i miss you doing all the stupid stuff to make someone laugh like hell. and then zadao weih!

and to be honest, i really did think of doing that.

but its my last last choice to do so.

thank god i dont need to.

i asked ei munn to come and fetch me. she came!

of course its not only because of me larh, im not that powerful. lol

thanks eimunn!! love you.


anyway, theres more pictures actually. but its on FB.

i lazy go and find then post it here. go check my FB out larh. =]


and teressah lam. i have to admit that im so surprised that day that you accompany me to the toilet.

i never thought of we'll befriends again.

really. things were really bad last time. we both had our reasons.

but hey. thanks for approaching to me 1st. thanks for taking the 1st step.

im a coward. and thanks to karyen too, i knew it was you who asked her to teman me.

im not blind. i just decided to act like i dint see anything.

^_____________________^

No comments:

Post a Comment