Saturday, June 26, 2010


im sorry dear readers, especially i know some friends of mine are constantly checking out my blog. =]


few days ago, i smoked. most of my friends were very shocked when i told them bout it.

it's not that i think smoking is something i would be proud of.

but im proud that at least i have the guts to tell my friends around me.


i used to hate smokers especially ladies that smoke.

but now, i dont think i have the right to dislike them.

cause I,myself smoked too. i cant say that i love them, but it was kinda okay for me.


fyi, i got partners in crime but i dont want to tell you who was it.


i dont want anyone to judge her(i just gave you a tip), it's her right to be quiet.

another thing is, i went out with me ex, CK today.

i know what you are thinking, well, ask me privately. =]

we watched Sex and The City 2! it's super nice, i love this movie so much!

we did some shopping, camwhoring. though there were some silent moment, i had a
great time
with him! =]

oops, got to go. im dying(bleaching) my hair. have to go shower now.

tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment