Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happening


I'm literally doing nothing during the time where I suppose to sleep. FML. So instead of wasting my precious time I'm actually thinking of what to write in this post. Hmm. What happened to me recently?

I don't remember pretty much of them, but what I did was meeting bunch of new friends. All guys, jealous? It was Kar Seong's birthday on 26th of Feb so we went to Mist on 24th the Friday. Danced danced danced, drink drank drunk. Well, not me but the birthday boy. And he's the one who's suppose to send me back. >.< It's your birthday so I forgave you. No more next time.

Bad news, I LOOK LIKE A BAD GIRL cause NONE of them believe that it was only my 4th time going to club. Oh wait, maybe I am. :O

Had a great time then got sick. Ugh, thanks to all the smokers there. Good luck in your long-term suicide. Please don't tell me all those bullshit on why you smoke and can't pull yourself out of it. I can only say that I have self-discipline to stop after trying it for a week. My friends quit smoking even after years, so why can't you do it? Please don't kill me for being an innocent 2nd-hand smoker. Thank you very much for your co-operation. :)

Besides that, I hate liars, so don't lie to me. It feels like you're deceiving me in a way cause I'm giving you all my trust, I treat everyone sincerely. So think twice before you say something to me cause it'll be extremely difficult to get a second chance from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment