Thursday, July 24, 2008

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
just now in school, my class teacher asked me out to have a talk..
so, not surprisingly..i know it's bout
MR.MARCUS!!
as i said..NO, I DINT SCRATCHED YOUR FACE ON THE PHOTO BUT YES, I DID CUT YOUR FACE OUT!! =D
you dun like? go tell the teacher larh..even the teacher knew that the majority of the class hate you!! AHAHAHAAHHAH!! too bad..poor gal..i felt SAD for you.. =D

owh, you have a witness? of what? cutting out your face or hating you??
just show me larh..
STUPID!! LALALALALLA..... =)

k...enough bout her..
cause whenever i talk bout her..
it'll cause me having
stomachache due to her funny actions..
it's all your fault dear..HAHAHHAHHA!! =D


after the activities..i went to see my dear horsie playing basketball.. =)
he dun looked really well today, like he's having some unsolved problems... T_________T
argh!! and jan shouted his name loud..as i mean very very very LOUD!!
dunno whether he knows or not..
I AM FUCKIN BLARDY DAMN IN LOVE WITH HIM!! =D

and during recess right..
me and my friends saw him walking towards our direction..
and yes..my friends shouted again! aihzz...
as usual he walks toward the right staircase..
and
BAHAHAHAAH!! see how's their convo..

his friends: eh jun jie! walk here larh..(my direction..smiling like they know im here..)

my horsie: duwan larh wei..(shaking his head and showing me a very cute shy smile..) ^^

oopsie, fyi..their class is at the 6th floor while mine is at the 2nd floor.. Xp
and so, he continued climbing up the stairs..with his friends...
argh! and
AGAIN! cartene shouted his name very super duper loud..
his friends were looking at us and laughing..
god!! that was so damn awkward and embarrasing you know?!?! phew...



kk..nothing to talk dy..
tata!! ^_______________^

No comments:

Post a Comment