Friday, July 18, 2008

start from the morning..
so when i reached my class today..
a present was on my table..
weird enough since my birthday is not today..
so i asked,you guys know who gave me this??
hahahahahha!!
it's yun xin!!
i think she remembered my b'day wrongly larh.. lol
damn funny man.. =D

then, erm..
oh yeah!
our chem teacher told us that there's one guy from Jr1i cut his own double eye-lit himself with the art cutter!! o.O
hahahahahahah!!
more damn funnier than the one just now.. ^________________^
then blah blah blah..nothing much.. =="


aihz..
dunno why the distance between me and horsie is getting more far and far..
why??
ACTIONS SPEAK LOUER THAN WORDS HORSIE! YOU HEAR ME?? NOW MOVE!! =D

im just afraid that we have no chance at all..
or maybe you dint even love me in the beginning
..
or maybe im just the one who's thinking too much?? T^T
i hope i can get my answer one day....
yeah..ONE DAY... T______________T

No comments:

Post a Comment