Thursday, July 3, 2008

ok..im f*ckin damn blardy happy now!! ^______________^
im totally in love with him!!
just now right..
when i was busy decorating the board outside the computer lab..
i heard him..
he said he wanna go to the toilet..cause he cannot tahan ady...
yeah! it was so damn funny!
then..my friends said it was pretty obvious that he just wanted to see me!
HAHHAHHAH!! then i was like giving my friends a very broad smile just like this =========> -________________-

yesterday after school..
i went to the canteen..to eat of course..
so when i was lining up with jan in front the nasi lemak stall..(which is the last stall there)
and *poof* he's there!!!!!!
just there beside me.. XD
and again..jan said he's very obvious lorh!
staring at me for dunno-how-long time..
HAHAHAAHH!
dun cemburu me..too bad...^^
so i know..
we're totally in love with each other!!
yay!! hahahahh!
and i know im perasan..hahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment