Monday, July 7, 2008

hahahahah!
im super duper happy today!!
i got a net bf..jeremy he calls...hahahhaha!
ok..i know it's kinda weird in a way..
but who cares..he's hawt!! and nice..
wanna have some vinegar?? Xp


and dang..
someone pissed me off so hard!!
it's ms sharon!!!!
she's like gila and dunno how to think..
ok, here's the story..

so the president of my club want me to be the next vice president then president larh..
and horh..dang!! she pissed off!!
aiyorh~
c'mon larh..dun she know what is ' dun judge a book by it's cover ' meh??
havent study before is it?!?! argh!!
it's not that i wanna be the president so much..
but HELLOOOOOO!! dun judge me when you dun even know me ok??????!!!!!!!!!!!
fiuck her!! hard...
and now..she's making things more complicated! and argh~
I HATE COMPLICATED THINGS!!
just leave the whole club alone.....pls!!!!! >.<

and again..happy things..
my horsie looked at me just now..
and his gang of friends!!
argh...
he's soooo damn blardy hawt!!
i cant help falling in love with him more and more and more(infinity)..
ok..i know im crazy!!!
but hell yea..i know!!!!! ^______________^

No comments:

Post a Comment