Monday, March 16, 2009

im sad..
im speechless when im with my parents..

i said i wanted to do part time job next year, before college..
but my mom said no..
what will happen if you got cheated by ppl?
i said i wont, even if i do..
then what can i do..it's life!
life is never perfect..
then she asked, why you duwan to be a part time tuition teacher?
wtf! who the hell would want a 17 year old teenage girl to be his/her tuition teacher??
she's just too straight to realise that world, life is not as simple as she thinks!!

cant they just be more understanding..pls??
i need their support..
i love them!
i duwan to use their money for whatever i want..
i want to use my own money to buy my own stuff..
i duwan to be a spoilt brat..

nvm..
thank god i got him..
he will always be my side, consoles me and gives me the right advice that i need..
I LOVE YOU! as i always do..

No comments:

Post a Comment