Sunday, March 22, 2009


well well..
it's the 8th day we've been together! ♥
there's some stupid thoughts in my mind..
i wonder how long can we be together??
that's a choi choi choi i know..
i got no relationship that last for more than a year..
why? well apparently, i just got bored and lost my feeling towards that guy..
weird? maybe..
how bout this time?
i love him more than i ever imagine..sigh
how bout him?
does he feel the same way as i do?? o.O
well, i dunno..

and besides that, im not in a very good mood these few days..
got scolded by dad nearly every morning just because i woke up late!
deng right?! argh~ >.<

and darn! exam is coming and i got nothing prepared yet!!
can die man..
jan told me that there's loads of things to study..
even for a single subject only..
oh God, pls help me! T___________T

oh, and there's something i cant believe it..
he never scores a B for his math!
not C i mean..he got A in every math examination!!
isnt that a great WOW?!
and me?
i never passed my math even though im in science class..
weird again..
well, that's me! =P

oh oh, nearly forgotten..
i watched this movie call CHANGELING cast by ANGELINA JOLIE just now, with my parents..
it's the best movie ive seen in this year!!
the story made me cried man..
and it's a true story that makes me more.. erm.....
sad? angry? i dunno..
you should watch it too!
i highly recommend this movie to you! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment