Monday, April 27, 2009

shit! jan's internet is fixed!!
my internet....sucks!!

last sat was my school's parents day!
and darn..i almost cry in front of my fake fake teacher!
i hate her..she's such a faker! you think i dunno you?!?! shame on you..
because of my results..i got scold by my parents..
so now, they cant stop telling me to study study and study! T_________T

yesterday was the cemetary jogathon day!
at 1sr i cant go because of my dad..he thinks that it is useless for me..
so i bu shuang, then i asked jan to fetch me to school and home! thank you janine!!!!!! mmuuaahh!!! ^^
i used bout 45 minutes to run bout 5km..isnt th at owesome?? heheheh!
but many ppl also ran faster than me larh.. gila ppl..lol
and my dear took part in the AND1 STREETBALL competition..
he won in the 1st round, then lost..hahahah! but im still proud of you dear..muah muah!!!!! ^^
so we both were in some competition yesterday, so like husband and wife horh? pls say yes! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment