Monday, May 4, 2009

1st of all, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY SIS!!!
i played golf on labour day!
and i suck! cause guys there were laughing at me..
eh sorry you guys sucks too ok? cause we're all beginners.. =="
and sorry dear for not goin out with you.. T__________T
then on saturday night, my family and i went to tenji, solaris for japanese buffet..
it's the best evidence to prove that----expensive is not equals to high quality!!
but it's ok overall..and lots of hawt guys..hehe!
ok larh, sorry lorh..but cant help myself from looking at hawt guys, it's like some sort of magnet kept on attracting my eyeballs..hahahahha!
as ussual, took alot of photos..then went to my bro's hs at bandar puteri..
finally yesterday, went to swim for bout an hour..
watched drama and ate my sis' cheesecake until wanna muntah..
until now, im still having nausea..did i even spell it right? argh! nvm larh.. =P
oh oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNEEEEEEEEEE
i got you a present lerh, faster thank me!
happy? you got no choice but to say yes!
wahahahahhaah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment