Monday, March 15, 2010

i am so dead!
i dun have internet, so im here at my friends hs to do the ESL thingy.
and darn! they dun have Microsoft Office larh.darn!
i can die tmr man.you guys will see me on the frontpage of the newspaper.
you know, i seriously think that friends are more helpful than family.
you see, its been like years/months that i asked my sis to fix the computer.
and its march now, nothing happened! T^T


well, another college day means another kena bullied day by shawn.
shawn~you are being honoured by me as *drumrolls* ------The Saliva King!
you guys know why? because, he always takes my things and put it in his mouth.
yes, your eyes got no pb at all.
and, a friendly remind to you.
NEVER GIVE HIM SOYA BEAN!
because thats why hes so hyper and do whatever he wants to me.
T_________T
this bloody fellah made me chase him around the campus for dunno how long man.
hmph!
this evil guy!
ni yi dian ye bu xian han!
you NOBLE GUY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment