Saturday, March 27, 2010

it's in the middle of the night and gosh! im craving for McDonald out of a sudden.
i know there's delivery even for now but im just too lazy larh.
i think i'll just call my bro to dapao something for me.


suddenly, i want to be a model.
well, not that kind of models who do catwalk on the stage larh.
of course, i would IF i could! lol
but anyway, the model im saying are those online models.
hahaha!
ok, maybe some of you will laugh at me as im not as pretty as the models.
but helluuuuu~
they all wear make up like hell shit man.
it's not that i don't like, im just trying to tell you that, they're not THAT pretty before the make up.


ohh ahh! my friends told me that im sexy even if im just wearing a T-shirt and jeans.
okok, im very surprised also k.
my friend was like, "hmm, i just dunno why you look kinda sexy. im trying to figure it out by observing you."
hahahahah! funny right? =D lol


gerald left. i lost my boyfriend. T_____T
so, this is what shawn said to me the other day.
"thank u..once gerald is gone,no one 2 protect you.oh yea~~"
you know why he thanked me?
because i make his college's life so full of laughter and joy by kena bully.
so yea, im prepared to 'welcome' college reopens.
dear readers, do pray for me. T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment