Saturday, October 2, 2010

OMGOMGOMG! I had the most freaking awesome night ever with this bunch of crazy people. Ms. Tomato. Eimunn. Aaron. Ms. Cyrus. Marissa. Jovi. Joel. Donavan. YuWei. And lots more. Sry, I don't really remember your names cause I just met you guys that day. =]

Before that, we went to this Summer Steamboat Restaurant to have our dinner. There were around 20people if I'm not mistaken, it was fun as I get to know a few new friends. All of them were very nice and friendly, and funny too. Gosh! I love your friends so much larh. =] I remember that they were quite surprised that Yuan and I can actually eat a lot cause I kept on asking them whether they are full or not as I'm not really getting full myself. Fyi, do not disturb Yuan when she's eating. She will get very clumsy and drops her chopsticks or the big soup spoon. AHAHAHA! =] But overall, she's very cuteeeee, according to the very cuteeeee Marissa. =] Too bad that Yuan had to leave earlier and not following us to Mist Club.

Another thing is, this Mr. Aaron arh, kept on doing the wrong things on the road. We nearly got banged 3 times you know?! OMG! His driving is freaking crazy man.lol Some more gave us a very NICE memory that we were kind of lost while looking for Mist. It was some of our 1st time to club and damn, we got lost by following his car. XD There was this part that we went into this one way-road. Oh god, everyone at the mamak stall was looking at us and some of them even showed us their middle finger. I was like, eh wtf! Yeah I know we shouldn't came in here, but so what, it's none of your business man, just keep on eating your roti tisu okay! Gggrrrrr! 

At last, we reached Mist! Yeeaaaayyyyy! =] Girls got in for free as long as you come before 12am, but I pity the guys larh, have to pay like RM100++. oowwwhhhhhh. =]
Jovi and I drank quite lots of beers and Black Label but he's more crazier than me, he bottomed up a glass of pure Black Label man.Wahhh.

Most of us got really high and rocked ourselves hard but there were a few of them were getting tired and dizzy. AHAHAHA! =] 

Wahhh, I realized that I can be very very crazy when I got high. I can even danced with guys I don't know and having him holding my waist. Okay okay, I know I'm really crazy but he's not touching anywhere other than that, so I thought it was okay larh, as long as he doesn't simply move his hand around. But horh, this Ms. Tomato was very sensitive and worried about me that she quickly pulled me towards her and scolded me for being so not careful, and Ms. Cyrus immediately blocked that guy from me. Awwhhhh. I'm kind of touched though I'm a bit shocked.lol =]

Oh, there was this girl dancing with her boyfriend suddenly touched Jovi and danced with him. Hahahah! Jovi was kind of shocked but kept on dancing and was enjoying the girls' attention. And yealarh yealarh, I know you very babai larh.


After having fun in the club until around 3am, we went to Taylor's Lakeside by Aaron's car and someone got really crazy that he kept on hugging people around him in the car. Those 3 pity people were Ms. Tomato. Marissa and I. Gosh, he's really high like he's on E you know, kept on shouting with the windows rolled down.lol But okay larh, I admit it, we really enjoyed that very much. =] When we reached the college, we sang Birthday Song to Aaron as we got no chance to see him tomorrow.(His birthday is actually tomorrow) We were so high that I forgot that I left my IC. phone and money with him causing him to come back after around 10minutes. Sorry Aaron, I know it's my fault. T^T

We hangout at the 24/7 in the college, some were sleeping, some still very hyper, like me and Jovi, keep on talking with Ms. Tomato.lol But I'm the superb one cause at last they all cannot tahan and slept at the open air place, outside Truffles leaving me gazing at the stars, alone. Hahaahah! =] Only until 8am everyone woke up and had our breakfast at Subway. 
I was having hard times saying goodbye to Ms. Cyrus. Marissa and Jovi. I'll miss you guys so so much! ♥ =]

Conclusion: The first time clubbers were so not like the first time.lol So you can actually try to imagine how crazy we were last night. =] It was freaking fun! I LOVE YOU ALL HOTTIES! ♥♥♥ =]

No comments:

Post a Comment