Monday, October 11, 2010

Just wanted to type, but not sure what. So I guess I'll just have to follow the flow and see what it is. Lame I know, but if you're like me, staying at home everyday since I quit SAM in July, you'll know how it feels like to be like me.

Went to Garden's Isetan to shop with my parents on last Friday. Didn't know it was the member day until we reached there and saw loads of cars queuing to get into the parking lots. We went in and looked for parking for around 40minutes, crazy right? So we shopped and shopped, voila! My mom and I bought about RM300 worth of new clothes each. My dad? Pity him though cause he didn't get to buy anything as he already has all types of clothes in every color. So it's not really our fault to shop for so long in the ladies department. =P

Oh, before that, we went to Damas Shopping Mall to meet some Dato then I asked Yasmine to meet me at the Mamak there since she's at the college. And guess what, dad kept on teasing me in front of her. Aiyorh, really no face mann. Eeshh! =( But gosh, I miss her so much weih, always not free to hangout with The Clique, sigh. I think we'll just have to wait for another month till her exam is over. =/

And I also met U-Ping's bodyguard there, he still looks so handsome. Hahahah! I mean it, he got those very nice manly look. =] Who's U-Ping? I'll give you a big hint, pst pst, Berjaya Time Square. Got it? lol But I haven't seen him since ages, but I know he's studying in Garden's International now. My mom doesn't like him cause she thinks he must be very alike with his dad(which everyone thinks that he's an asshole, oops! Except for me, I don't judge people whom I haven't met) but I don't think he's cocky like other rich ass guy, at least towards his friends. I'm still looking forward to see him, someday. =]

Came out from The Garden's around 10pm then straight to WongKok, Leisure Mall to meet my friends, Chloe and Jasmine. Suddenly I remember that I didn't bring my house key with me, so we head home around 2am. But before that, Chloe let me drove her car in the car park without the *ahem*. Phew, nothing happened though, don't worry. =]

And can I sue my No Brain-Neighbor? I', serious, I really really hate them, they are polluting the air now(Open air burning). Plus, affecting my health. Argh! Don't they ever think for a second? =.= Gosh! NO RESPECT AT ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment