Tuesday, December 14, 2010

First, weeeeeeeeee! I've passed my Undang Test with 46/50. Not bad right? Please tell me it is. =] Well, went to the Pre-L Class today at Hulu Langat this morning. Ended up knowing this new friend, Kar Man, since both of us were too bored during the class. =]


The second thing, I'm feeling guilty right now. I can't tell you what it is, but M, I'm so sorry man. Yeah, I know you told me it's not my fault but still, I'm not feeling that good lerh. T.T



Next, I'm going out with my girls on Thursday and Friday. The Clique on Thursday since Yasmine couldn't make it on Friday cause she's going to Bali that day. I'm not going to envy her since I'm going to Bali during Chinese New Year next year! Weeeeeee! =D 


Okay, back to the topic, hanging out with Janine. Jess. WJ. Wei Lin(guy) & most probably Wei Ling(girl) on Friday. Might be going out with someone after that too. Who arh? lol. It's a secret. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment