Saturday, December 18, 2010


I'm so glad that The Clique had finally hangout on Thursday at Pavillion, but without The Lame-Jenny, it's still a little bit different. And this girl Cartene arh, finally admitted something.lol =]

So everything is as usual, as noisy as ever, as fun as ever. ♥

And oh, realized that Valet Parking is far more worthy than the normal parking. The valet is RM20 and sometimes they would even wipe your car a bit. And the best part is you don't have to look and wait for a parking space, just hand in the key, and they'll do the rest for you. Splendid? So much more better than the lagi expensive normal parking, I think larh. Janine horh? =]

Now, Friday. Hangout with Janine. Jess and WJ. We, well actually Jess told Wei Lin to back off from the hangout cause we really wanted to have our very own essential time. Ganas larh you Jess. Wei Lin, sorry larh. We'll hangout some other time. =/ AHAHAHA! Had Nando's and literally changed our talking spot to Old Town which was just next door of Nando's.lol That's us.

There's this guy arh, very mafan. You know who you are larh huh. XD I'm waiting for you to fetch me in my rural jungle area okay. You better promise I tell you, or else, I'll make you pay. Hmph! *Evil look* =]

No comments:

Post a Comment