Sunday, December 5, 2010

Watched Ice Hockey Finals just now with Janine. John. Aaron and Suren at Sunway Pyramid. It was very awesome! We shouted CPU CPU! Naj. Hakim. Manny (any name we know that were playing in the game but in reality, we only know Naj) and banging the plastic walls when they goal like crazy people. AHAHAH! =D Though they've lost to Tigers, we still love you! Naj, you're the man! Thanks for inviting us anyway. =]

After the game ended, we went to Wong Kok to chill ourselves since Starbucks was full. And I'm so sorry Naj, I totally forgot about you when I was suggesting to chill there. You don't mind right? *Sob sob* T^T OMG, I feel so guilty now. =/

Oh yeah, one of the best part today was.. We bumped into Cyndy while we were thinking where to have our dinner before the game started. Oh, your parents look kind of nice. I miss you so much! ♥ I want to hangout more!

P/s: Photos taken today are with Janine, let's hope that she will upload them soon so that I can grab and post them here. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment