Friday, December 3, 2010

I can't tell you how much I miss you, how lifeless I am whenever I think of you. My heart is aching when I miss you but I know there's no way that I can look for you. I want to, but I can't. You'll never know how hard was it for me. I dreamed about you last night, I threw myself back to sleep, close my eyes so hard so that I can continue to see you in my dream, but I know it's too good to be true.

You could be sweet dreams or a beautiful nightmare.
I asked myself what if you come and look for me, would I turn my head back or keep moving on? I'll never know the answer, I know I will regret in future no matter what decisions I've made, I'm regretting now. But, I know there's no other choice for me.

When girls are heartbroken, we tend to think a lot. Sometimes, I wonder if what you've told me was true or not. I don't want to know now, it doesn't really matter already, what's done is done, game over. Okay, I admit that I'm still very curious. =/

Just talked to Eimunn on the phone, she advised me about this issue. Thanks babe, love you so much! And good luck in your course and *ahem* arh. Don't forget what you just promised me, Secret Recipe and Coffee Bean! =]

I am currently so into Charice Pempengco's Note to God though it's already very outdated but I still love it so much.
Oh and oh, Happy birthday to 2 of my girls, Jenny and Clandia! We'll find a day and hangout together, everyone seems so busy right now. I miss you all so much! I want our Clique Day! =]


I know what I need now are not flowers. chocolates or presents. I need time. But still, I miss you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment