Saturday, January 15, 2011


*Drum rolls* *Clears throat* I proudly present you my very not alien-like Chiwawa-----Louie! Isn't he adorable? I hate Chiwawa initially, like major hate. But after I saw him in a pet store when he's just around 6 months old (if I'm not mistaken) OMG, I immediately fell in love with him, he's just so not the normal Chiwawa which has a big ugly brain and a pair of very stuck out eyes. My baby here, got a perfect sad puppy eyes. He even knows how to blink with an eye. How cute is that! Too bad, he's mine! =]


So here's a link of a video clip of my baby doing this trick called Piang Piang. I first saw it on the Korean movie-----200 Pounds Beauty. The main character was doing this trick on her dog, of course mine can't compare with hers larh. But I'm kind of successful here what, so please give us a big applause here! Of course, my elder sister trained him well too! =] Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment