Friday, January 14, 2011


Yesterday was full of laughter and tears. Tears of laughing too much. Credits to the guys-----Suren and Mervin. Really, thanks to them that Janine and I got to laugh the whole day, from day till night. It was so much fun looking at their feminine side. It was suppose to be him who hold my hands to help me but instead of that, I helped him more than he did to me. AHAHAHAH! Yes Mervin, kill me, I purposely one. I want to stop you from 'wan sek-ing', here's a picture of yours you've been wanted it to be posted here so much. =] I love this picture so much! 

Here's another announcement, please don't go to the Pertama Bak Kut Teh, forgot what's the name. It's RM50 for 4 people and it's not even that nice. The Bak Kut Teh pot was only full with vege instead of pork. =.= I think Janine just randomly found it from the Google since we were craving for it so much but didn't want to go that far to Kepong or Klang where there are so many famous Bak Kut Teh there. =/

I want to thank Mervin for being there for me, though he knew that he had to go for the dance practice which ended at midnight after our hangout. =/ I feel bad and happy at the same time. Thanks a lot! And oh, thanks for the ice-cream too Merv. You do realize that I didn't pay right? *Showing you a big broad smile* =]

Janine, we must do this another time, it feels so double date already though it's actually halfway true. *ahem* Under one condition, let's just skip the feminine part. AAHAHAHA! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment