Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Fairytale Love Story ♥



Remember there's this one post that I've mentioned that "who knows I might be falling for a nice guy around me and he might be falling for me too."? Well, I want to say that, dreams do come true. I really hope that he's my Mr. Right. (What on earth is this 19-year old-girl thinking? Pfft) But I've told you in my last post, I always have faith in me. =]

I'm not going to say who is that lucky mystery guy,  (AHAHAHAH! He'll kill me after seeing this) but everyone has been saying that it's kind of obvious, so you guys just flip through my Facebook pages and blog posts and try to guess it yourself. Or you guys rather catch us in action tomorrow? I'll give you a hint on the place we're going, it's the place we went on the first day of 2011. *wink wink* ;)

And in case you wonder, it's not THAT easy to have a fairytale love story. Don't let chances slip through your fingers since we might not have another chance. So, I decided to grab mine. It might not be easy, but it's rewarding. Even if it's not an ending that you've always wanted, you can at least make things clean and clear, and eventually move on. =]

And this guy here, he's like a total roller coaster ride to me man. He can just make me laugh my ass off now, but I was actually crying because of him about 3 seconds ago. Great! =/ And I'm not sure whether he's a really nice guy, well, he seems like it, but once again, who knows. So you, yes you, better handle me with INTENSIVE care. Or else.. *evil look* 

No comments:

Post a Comment