Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kin's 19th Birthday Surprise Party ♥

Finally I'm free at night to blog about my best friend, Kin's 19th birthday cause the one I usually talk to in the middle of the night has to sleep early for his exam tomorrow. Good luck to him by the way. =] Okay, before I continue on my story, I must warn you that it's going to be a veeeeery long one. So, you better be prepared. Ready? Go! :)

About a week before her birthday, we, the girls were constantly on Facebook message to discuss about Kin's birthday surprise together with her 'boyfriend', Jiaqie. We've been through a real chaos while doing that, since some people weren't replying and none of us were being decisive enough. But we still did it in the end, successfully. So now, let's let the pictures to help a big part in my story-telling. *wink* ;)

Before everything started, what must all girls do? Beautify ourselves larh of course! Ahahaha! So this is how I look like when I'm applying my blush powder and my falsies. :*) And oh, they were having fun playing with my make ups, little kids, tsk tsk. =.="
After that, girls met and dined at T.G.I Friday. Please allow me to introduce ourselves, again, in case you don't know. That's Kin. Cartene. Jenny. Yasmine. Me. & Janine *From top left till bottom right* So, we're The Clique a.k.a the sexy ladies. ♥
This is Janine, my best babe for 12 years! I love you loads babeh! ♥ And since we have the same taste, we ordered 2 Guinness Stout. And lol, the waiter even asked for our IC. We were laughing our ass off cause we're so happy that we still look young. ;)
After the usual chit chat and lunch. Here comes the T.G.I.Friday's crews coming with the cake to do their tradition. The sing-a-song session. Muahahaha! After all, I've picked the right restaurant. =]
Most lovely sisters ever! =] ♥
And lastly, our normal and peace out group pictures. Special thanks to our cameraman-----Dev, Janine's friend who're working part-time there. =]
And this is Cartene. The most beautiful one obviously. Damn, I look so ugly here in contrast with her. *sob sob* Took this in Janine's car on the way home. Hmm, I still remember I was trying to 'kao' her on her first day when she was being transfered to KC High during Form2. :P
Oh, this was actually a random shot of me and Yasmine while we're having fun. I love how I look here so I've cropped it into my profile picture now. Plus, someone also constantly nagged me to change my previous one. :P

Oh my, finally finished this post. You know what time I started this? Around 3.30am, and the time now? Check the posted time. O.O Editing the pictures took most of my time. =/ There's another post coming up. Stay tuned peeps! You know I love you. =] ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment