Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Footprints In My Heart ♥

Sometimes when I feel bored, I just love to browse my pictures either in my computer or my hand-phone. It has always gives me the sweet nostalgic moments that I want. Stack of pictures will just start to dance inside your mind and became filmstrips that shows you why on earth that they're still in your mind. :)

When I stumble upon the pictures we took together, it reminded me of how I miss you, as a friend. You were always nice to me, a guy where many girls would love to be by your side, a guy that I've always expected to be like. You do things that you know I'd like, change when you know that I don't like it, there's no need for me to even spit it out right in front of your face. That's how nice you are. But I never thought that I can't accept what I thought I could accept at first. For that, I'm really sorry.

I sincerely wish you to be happy, with all my heart. And of course, to everyone who had ever left their footprints in my heart. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment