Sunday, March 27, 2011

Night at Jasmine's House

Hello peeps! I've dyed my hair dark golden brown. Not really obvious unless it's under sunlight but I like it very much. I don't wont it to be too obvious so when my original black hair grows longer, it won't be like a 2-toned weird hairdo.

Not only me, Chloe dyed her hair too, slightly more obvious than mine but nice too. She complains that she looks older on that color, but hell no! You look more like a teenager, it suits your 'fat hao' attitude. Fyi, she freaking likes fucking love to look at the mirror, anytime and everywhere she goes.

We dyed our hair at Jasmine's house which is super clean and cozy, we even crashed at her house so that we can have more time for ourselves. She even baked a cake and made some mango puddings for us. But I forgot to eat the puddings, regret much. =/ No worries though, I'm sure there will be a next time for us. ;) We also enjoyed ourselves at the night market. I can have all the cheap and finger-licking food. Nom nom. Gosh, I miss them already. =/
Watched 2 movies with them that day, Unknown in the cinema and Big Momma's at home. I freaking love the Unknown cause Liam Neeson is so so hot! (Yes, I love old man, only the hot one and so, my dad is the hot one) Hahaha! No larh, I love the storyline cause it's very the mysterious and not that predictable. Go watch go watch! :D
On the other hand, Big Momma's sucks! Totally waste of money. I'm glad we didn't watch it in the cinema. I don't get it why other people find it hilarious, I can even count how many times I laughed, maybe just 2 or 3. Storyline sucks as well, ugh, the more I talk about it, the more I hate it. =/

We slept after watching Big Momma's, and couldn't wake up on time the next morning. I managed to wake up at 10am then go back to my dreams. So much better than someone who only managed to wake up at 1something. I enjoyed though, seriously hope we'll have another overnight schedule. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment