Sunday, April 10, 2011

'She' Is Damn Pretty

Not sure whether you peeps heard about this guy called Li Yu Gang. I caught him for a few times on the China's Television and he's a total beauty. Well, I mean when he's performing operas. He even had a performance at the Sydney Opera House. Fyi, there are only 2 people who ever held performance there. So yeah, it's a big deal.

Now I'm going to show you how 'she' looks like when 'she' is performing. *Drum rolls* Tada!
Oh my goshly pretty right? Would you know if I never tell you that 'she' is actually a he. Damn, how can he be so much more prettier than me?! Ugh.
Next picture is when he looks like a he.
Man or not? This is the best that I could find from the Internet. Not bad what. Yes? No? ;) If you want to compare, I'll give you the before and after. Say thank you and you're welcome. =]
Anyway, he sings really well too. Obviously that's one of the reasons why he's so famous internationally. I got some videos, try listening to them. First, it's one of his performances singing Jay Chow's Chrysanthemums Terrace at some China's talent show.
Next is his utterly famous song. The new version of Drunken Beauty's MV. Enjoy! Maybe you can tell me what you think about it. ;)

Besides that, he even featured in Kay Tse's MV called Lan Hua Zhi. Cool or not? O.O

I'm actually quite impressed that his voice doesn't sound like a man trying to sing as a lady, it already sounds like it was sang by a true lady. Don't you think so?
Lastly, why the hell can he be sooooo pretty? I'm so jealous. Eeshh! =/

No comments:

Post a Comment