Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Boobs vs. Manboobs

Peeps, I just came back alive from the coffin, still rotting though. Tired of doing nothing and something at home. What a lifeless life I'm having right now. Blogging makes me somehow feel alive, refreshing. Not much responsibilities that I can write whatever I feel like.


Well, have you ever wonder why women can't reveal their boobs like men do? Okay, I know this is weird but somehow it popped out on my mind when I was trying to sleep. (Hush, I'm not being horny if that's what you think)


So, why? Hmm, was it because women have bigger and fuller boobs? Then what about men that have buffed up-chest like Song Seung Hyun does? Or even worst...*Ahem* Forget about the shape, isn't it just the same? If that's the case, it means women who have small or flat boobs can walk down the streets naked on top. Hmm. ;)

I accidentally found a very interesting website. Check it out, it'll make your day. Click here. :]

2 comments: