Friday, November 11, 2011

Look Into My Eyes

Fuck my line. It’s as if it knows what I’m thinking. Just when I wanted to send something important to my friend, it went down. GAAAHHH! What the heaven is wrong with my line? The TM representatives keep on saying they already fixed the main line outside, but sigh. Forget about it.
There’s something that I want to confess. I’m actually a guy. O.O


HAHA! Course not, just kidding. *Clears throat* Actually, I have a problem looking into other people’s eyes. I can’t when I’m aware of it. I don’t know why, I just can’t.
Was it because I’m afraid that I might fell in love with them and vice versa? Too vain? LOL. What about because I’m afraid of letting people to see the real me, my true feeling?

Just admit it that people now are all professional fakers.
  • You say someone looks cute but you actually think he/she is ugly
  • You say you like something that you actually think it’s awful
  • You act like you don’t give a damn to someone who offended you
  • You act like you’re okay with everything but you’re actually motherfucking pissed off
I admit that I’ve done everything stated above. How else would I know if I’ve never done it before? It doesn’t mean you’re evil. Sometimes, it just makes me think that I might have forget about taking care of myself, my feeling, by just simply pleasing others.

Now I’m trying not to sway further away from my true-self. Let’s hope I can really do it. (Great applause for me) :]

Still, I can’t look into his eyes cause I’m afraid that he’ll see. I don’t want any more complications. :]

Wish me luck and you too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment