Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sexy small boobs

Some photographer asked me to do a lingerie photoshoot about a week ago. To be honest, though I'm a bit worry, I still wanted to go at first since my friend is willing to accompany me and the pay is quite good. C'mon, it's very tempting okay. And don't ask me why they want me to do the photoshoot. Maybe they're sick with big boobs and wanting to try something different? Ha!

My friend, Jasmine, said, though I don't have boobs, I still manage to look so sexy and womanly. If that's not what you think, shoot her, not me. :P

1 comment:

  1. For some, having small boobs is a terrible "asset." It's good that you appreciate what you have, and you still managed to look sexy in that picture. :) It is a good point to raise that cosmetic surgeries are only options, and not lifestyles to live.

    [Jack Sebastian]

    ReplyDelete