Monday, December 5, 2011

Mr. Mervy - The Aspiring DJ

Sorry, I know I promised to blog. You can't blame me though, cause seriously, I got nothing much to blog about, so I might as well make use of my blog to promote my friend's one.

My friend here, Mervin, is an aspiring DJ, as he says. As long as I know, he loves music. Especially house, not sure whether he got fed up yet but well the point is, he knows a lot of great music.

Every time when I got into his car, he'd start telling me those DJs or artists whom I'm totally ignorant of. This means, he's truly passionate. So what are you waiting for? Go check it out! Best for those who loves to dance/move your body to the beats. :D

Oh, forgot to mention, he got some very orgasmic pictures of sexy ladies on his blog too! ;)

Here's the link. Click this.

Enjoy, and you're welcome. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment