Wednesday, November 23, 2011

To My Darlings ♥

I want to dedicate this post to my darling, Yasmine, and The Clique. (Gosh, I can feel the tears within me already.)
Thank you God for bringing our darling, Yasmine, to this earth on 22nd of November. 13years later, she met us, or I should say, we met her. Anyhow, we are lucky and grateful to meet each other which made our lives very close to perfection. Thank you, my darlings. 

This is a video we made for her.(Cartene's idea) Credits to Janine who edited it and everyone, for making this surprise so successful. :D

Don't tear up too much darlings, the time where we all would be reunited will come. Let's hope it'll be soon.


Happy birthday Yasmine, be happy and take care of yourself on our behalves. Hugs and kisses for you, from us. :') 

No comments:

Post a Comment