Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am so motherfucking pissed

My Facebook status: I am so motherfucking pissed.
Too rude? Bear with me when I can kill you with just my pair of laser-eyes.
What the hell is wrong with you man? Am I someone that you can just tell me off and unfriend me when you're in a bad mood? If this is the true you, I am so fucking disappointed with you, and myself, for not knowing until now.
If I am the one who pissed you off, tell me. Don't just say bye when I don't even know what just happened. Don't even mind explaining yourself? Kiss my ass.
Seriously, never. I'm like a volcano and you'll never know when you'll hit the point. When you do, good luck. Don't say I never warn you.

1 comment:

  1. That makes two of us. I don't remember the last time I was this mad!

    ReplyDelete