Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pulau Ketam The Crap Island

15th January was one of my best friend's birthday and she decided to have a trip to Pulau Ketam instead of having a decent dinner with a proper cake.
This is she. My childhood friend. My 青梅竹马 :D Skyler
Nonetheless, let my story begin.
This is us, before boarding the ferry. Sorry for the bad resolution photos. :'( 
The 3 Musketeers aka The Hengdais. Skyler. Kea Huay and Jas Chin.
Then of course, meeeee! :P
After boarding, look at us.
The most :O sleeping pose.
Not bad, but mine better, with my legs tightly crossed. :]
Like Shuly said, the most ladylike one. :D
We reached there in about 45 minutes or less. All of us coincidentally chose red bikes, except for Skyler, which is also a coincidence since she had to be the special one that day.
There's nothing much to see actually, unless you love looking at small crabs. Can't seem to find a big one, maybe they're at some restaurants, innocently waiting to be cooked and served.

The sweethearts. ♥
The crooked Titanic.LOL
Oh, this is Shuly/Ruiling (yep, she has 2 names, don't ask me to explain, it's complicated), the one who said I'm so ladylike. Hehe! And why on earth can she be so cuuute? :(
With the big crab claw. Nice to see, nice to hold, but not that nice to eat. Well, the crabs were still okay, but  the fried cuttlefish we ordered, naahhhh.
In the end of the day, we ordered 4 crabs, 1 deep fried cuttlefish, a plate of vegetable and a soup. Total of RM 120. So I guess you can say it's cheap compare to the ones in town.

So basically, the Crab Island turns into my Crap Island. I had a great day anyway, cause it's not the place we go, but who we're going with. :] ♥

If you still wish to check it out, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment