Tuesday, July 8, 2008

hahahhahah!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
cant stop laughing now..
aiyorh..
c'mon larh jj..
i know you know we hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just fiuck off larh!!><
hahah!
and we're not hurting ourselves lorh gal..
just bother bout yourself larh...
kesiannya..

ok..
i know im mean..
so what?!
she doesnt even appreciate us when we befriends with her while no ppl wants to..
argh!
so...blah blah blah..
WE JUST HATE YOU!!!!! =D
and horh..
hahahahahahh!
your hair right? im so sorry larh...
but it's really very ugly lorh..
erm...
it doesnt fits you lorh..
i think the mushroom head is better larh..
more fit you!! BAHAHAHHAHAHAH~~~ ^___________________^


p/s: I HOPE YOU SEE THIS, SHOE AND ASS POLISHER!!! =D






ok...
enough of darn things..
hahhahaha!!
my horsie horh..
smiling at me today lorh..
after the assembly..
OMG~~ he's so hawt!! ^^



oh yea, after school right?
i went to the science building to have a short meeting..
after that..me and jan is chatting with a guy from jr1..yee boon..(we call him yee boon industry, cause it just sounds good) =D
then when he said JJ(my horsie) got gf..i was like..OMFG!! ARE YOU SURE?!?!
he said yea sure..he told me de..
then i was like " PLINK PLANK!!" my heart was broken..
but then horh..
when he finally said..im sure larh..cause we're in the same class marh!!
then jan and me were like..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! GIVE ME FIVE~~~ =D
cause it's actually another guy called jj also..
aiyorh!! what a good conclusion...

THANKS YEE BOON INDUSTRY!!! ^__________________^

No comments:

Post a Comment