Wednesday, July 9, 2008

tell you guys arh..
my and my friends right, we realize that everytime we said something but we dint expect it to happen..
THEY WILL HAPPEN!!
and i dunno why..weird huh?

for example, today after school..
me, jan and jess went to the brickfields to have our lunch..
and before that, i said if i meet my horsie there..ill pengsan..
and of course we dint expect it..
but then..strange things happen..
we saw them there..as we're buying the coconut drinks outside the 7-11, they're actually inside there..
and argh!
OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN! ^___________^



yeah, today during computer class right?
i was so damn bored so i decided to check some stuff in the computer..
so ..i checked on my horsie's longman homework..
hahahahha!!
ok just say what you want..i know im kinda crazy..i know im out of my mind..LOL
that time, i really wanted to write something there..and hoping that he will open it and read..
but..cannot larh of course..if the teachers found out..
we're both dead!! >.<


haiyo..mr.marcus..
dun be so silly larh..
YES, WE'RE SPOILT..SO WHAT?! NOT EVERYONE CAN BE LIKE THAT YOU KNOW?? CAUSE NOT EVERYONE ARE AS HAWT AS US ESPECIALLY YOU!!!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment