Monday, July 14, 2008

ill write bout saturday..
so that day was elynn's birthday party at TGI FRIDAY, sunway..
so in the morning..
me and jan went to mv for some accessories..
then jenny came over by 1 something..
then i bought a vincci very high high-heels..
as in very super duper high!!!
and that's the reason why my feet is so damn pain!!!!
wanna see??

so, later bout 6 something..
we reached sunway..
then we met kui mei there..
after some camwhoring in the toilet..
we met all the ppl inside the tgi..
then WE eat eat eat..then picture picture picture..
THAT WAS FUN!! =D
here's some pics..jan. kui mei. me. jennyjenny. me. janme and the birthday girl!! pretty eh?vince and me dancing
elaine and me.oh and of course..elvis!


BUT THEN..
BACK HOME WITH POOR FEET!! T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment