Sunday, October 17, 2010

100th Post

Oh god, after years this is only my 100th post. I'm so freaking slow I know.

It should be a very special post but I'm blogging now just because I'm so bored, nothing to do now. I'm looking for stuff to do. I posted on my siblings' walls asking for different things. =]

I am currently craving for Dim Sum, shall wake my parents soon after I post this. =] I miss having Dim Sum at Yumcha, Singapore with my elder sister. It's not cheap, but the food were super nice. All the pork and prawns were fresh and they're not cheating by using some small small prawns. Can't show you the pictures as they're all with my sister. Asked her to upload for more than thousands times already but still not responding. Sigh. =.=

My brother said he wants to give me a Blackberry Bold 9000 instead of iPhone 4, but...It's so old. Others' Blackberries are using track-pads but that is using track-ball. Damn old right? You might be saying that I'm spoil, but have this in your mind. I have never choose a phone for myself, none at all. The phones I've used or the phone I'm using now, none of them was my choice, and I'm only realized it recently. That's why I'm so stubborn in this issue now. T.T

A random shout out, I love to flirt. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment