Friday, October 15, 2010

Did you guys realize that I don't really blog unless there's a hangout day or maybe something big? Sorry larh, I know I'm not really a good blogger, cause seriously nothing much that's big enough to blog about it here and I don't want to bore you guys with that too. See, I'm so nice. Hahahah! But you have to bear with my perasan-ness.lol =]

So, I went to Sunway Pyramid, again. Jovi was the first one to reach there waiting for me to come. Took taxi, again and spent some time paktoh window shopping with him then Clandia and her friends came. There was this girl named Pav, we just call her Curry Puff cause it's easier to remember. Can't really remember the rest as I didn't really get to know them, but no worries, we'll have more time in the future. We started to skate around 5pm then ended around 7.30pm. Really thanks to Janine. Clandia and especially Jovi for accompanying me though I was kind of slow. And really thanks a lot to Vincent for making me fell on the wet wet ice while he's show off-ing his skills, though he claimed that it was an accident, and had fun bullying me. Eeshh!

Then it was Clandia's favourite time of all----- Dinner Time! Headed to PapaRich with Eimunn the late comer, but I really appreciate it as she's damn busy and stress since her college started. ♥ Heart you so much babe! Get to know some very funny weird guys Naj. Kamal and Roshan cause basically they laughed even for little things, like my name. Hahahah! And oooh, Naj is in the Ice Hockey Team, how cool is that!! Oh, he was also wearing this cool T-shirt, Oral Me and guess what?! Vincent said yes as a reply.lmao  =D

So basically I was having a great time with everyone. Hope everyone can join next time. =]
Ooohh! Micah said he's going to give me a photo shoot when we hangout next time. Yeeaaayyyy! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment