Monday, October 18, 2010

Weeeeee! I was so happy yesterday. Daddy bought me a pair of peach colour Converse shoe! =] He's been very nice to me recently, as in super nice. We shopped a lot, kept on buying things for me while mom just standing there non-stop nagging me and trying to stop dad from spoiling me.
But of course not everything also buy larh, obviously, I still haven't got my iPhone 4. *sob sob* And my elder sister also haven't reply my email bout it yet. sigh. T.T

We actually went to Klang to have Bak Kut Teh in the morning. Finally found one which was not bad, cause the one we wanted to go was not open. 
Then straight to Jusco, Bukit Tinggi which was just beside of our restaurant. Wanted to go Padini Concept so freaking much but sigh, not much time left. And woah, you think shopping in Jusco is lame? Well, actually it's a big no no, it was very nice in there, seriously can fight with Mid Valley, Megamall. I'm not kidding here, I too was so shocked and surprise the moment I got in there. =/They have all those stores most people need, Padini. G2000. Subs. Nichii blah blah blah. Surprise, not?

And I definitely got to get my Nichii short pants. Not super nice but at least it's a type that I haven't got and it's affordable. Must go shopping with my girls someday. Weeeeeee! ^__________^

No comments:

Post a Comment