Sunday, October 24, 2010

My elder sister came back from S'pore yesterday night and dragged me from my bed to check out all my new stuffs from her. She bought Coach and Calvin Klein bags and purses for me and of course my mom, not to forget all those clothes. But she only got a few clothes for me as the sizes there are too big for me. Oh, I mean USA. She got me the pink Poppy Edition bag, the one above. Can't find the purse online, lazy to take picture and upload. She also got dad and brother some shirts and trousers too. And lots of Clinique products cause I heard that it's about half the price cheaper than M'sia in USA from this cute guy working at the Clinique, The Gardens. Don't misinterpret my meaning, I mean those girlish cute. You know larh, most guys working on the 1st floor are a bit, most of them larh, okay? =]


The funniest thing that happened to me yesterday night is, my brother sent me some sms to tell me about how he misses us a lot and how much he loves his family blah blah blah. My first reaction was, "are you drunk?". He replied, "a bit, I just want you to know that I love you all okay. Don't think that I don't." AHAHHA! Guess what I replied?! Damn, can't imagine I just said that yesterday to my brother. I said, "okay okay, we love you too! Omg, so yok mah. Go home and sleep earlier. =]" OMGOMGOMG! I really still can't believe myself. Eesshh! But I really hope that he's doing fine cause he's not acting normally. hahaha! ♥


Oh oh, another happy news is, my brother's dog gave birth to 2 huge Maltipoo puppies. It's Maltese and Poodle. Going to my brother's house to see them tomorrow.


Oh peeps, I might be moving to Putra Heights as my parent want to renovate this old old house either to rent it or to move back in in future. Hmmm, don't really feel that happy except knowing that I will have a completely furnished room according to my preferences. I'll miss Janine and Skyler, which are living 5minutes away from me, and all those Cheras friends and of course, the mamak stall at Taman Connaught. =/



Want to watch drama with my dad now, goodnight peeps. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment