Thursday, October 28, 2010

Weeeee! After so long, I am finally going to the Undang seminar at Ulu Langat this coming Sunday with Jasmine Lum. And thank god Uncle William told me not to wear until too sexy, cause if he doesn't, I think I would wear something short.lol =]

He changed his status into a relationship. Hmm, I'm not sure what I should feel about this cause somehow, it makes me think that what he said to me before this were not true. His cousin told me that he's still crazy over me, and I'm the one who said we should let go each other. But I don't feel that good though. And please don't ask me whether I still have feelings for him cause I seriously have no idea. But I hope that he won't turn into a playboy because of what I did. I sincerely hope that both of us will find someone who's more appropriate for us. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment