Monday, November 8, 2010

Sometimes, friends are much more lovely than my family. They do things for you when you're exhausted. Treat you when you're broke. Be there for you when you're sad or happy. Family loves me very much, more than a friend would feel for you but somehow they just don't know what you really want. True?

I was so sad yesterday. We went into this watch shop then my mother asked me not to hold my super freaking old hand-phone in my hands cause it's so embarrassing as I was carrying a Coach bag. Then I took this chance to talk to my dad about the iPhone 4 I want and which I had told him a million times. He said it's not worth it and asked me to choose for another phone. Asked me what about choosing a Sony Ericsson or Nokia hand-phone instead of an Apple.

Back to my brother's house, I used my brother's iPad to show my dad all the SE phones and told him that the price range is about RM1000++ so why not another thousand to get more free applications and great features in an iPhone?! As I was browsing the web page, tears were rolling down already. Now you know how much I want an iPhone for myself. T.T Thank god Daniel called me that time and gave me an excuse to get away from there. But  everyone can see that I'm so upset  that time. It was so obvious alright. =/


Told this to my friends and my friend from USA offer to buy me one with a freaking crazy low price and bring it back for me, if I want to. =] Love you so much mann. Oops, don't get jealous okay my Mr. Boyfriend. You know I love you more. ♥


And thanks Micah for cheering me up with all his freaking funny jokes. =]
Listen to this. I ate my cereals and I accidentally stepped on it, does that make me a cereal killer?
AHAHAHAHA! Sorry, I'm still able to laugh though I already knew this joke for hours. =]


I won't left you out larh Hawt Mervin. Thanks for chatting with me though your mom already scolded teased you for sleeping so late. Thanks for being ugly because of me.lol was it only me? =/


♥ I miss you Mr. Boyfriend. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment