Saturday, November 20, 2010

I just found out that guys in the club are the same. No matter it's someone you just met or a friend you knew for some time. They all use the same tactics and same actions to get a girl. Here's the process ----- Grab a girl and dance with her - Lick her ears. neck. - Kiss her. make out. - Hold her hands everywhere you go. - Voila. Mission accomplish!

Recently, my friend went to the Mist club with her friends and one of her friends danced with her. So you know, the guy started to bite her ears and neck then making out. After everything ended, that guy gave my friend a goodbye kiss before they went home separately. After that day, nothing happened. No text messages. no phone calls. no msn. no nothing. My friend is not some bitch who can go around and kiss anyone. So I insisted her to ask him whether he was just having fun or he has feelings for her too. She finally asked him, and yes, he was just having plain fun. Fuck him hard!

As my friend was telling me about her story, I realize that it was exactly the same with my incident, except that we're together now. But, I just found out that he wasn't really in love with me, he still couldn't forget about his ex. What should I say, he totally made me went speechless. What do you expect me to say? Oh I don't mind, let's continue our relationship or oh, let's break up then. And for your information, I'm heartbroken. Happy?

Everyone warned me about being together with you, EVERYONE! But I wanted to give you a chance, who knows right? Who knows you might really changed? I chose to trust you even if I know that it's hard. They're right, I'm stupid enough for letting myself to be stupid. But I never regret for what I've done.


Until now only I know why the girls always turn off their hand-phones in the dramas.

No comments:

Post a Comment